KDNL SIX FLAGS ST. LOUIS Weekend Sponsorship Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be a U.S. resident who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the KDNL ABC 30 viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Media I, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station KDNL (the “Station”), Six Flags Entertainment Corp., Six Flags St. Louis (the “Sponsor”), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household if more than one winner per contest.
How To Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per household.
(b) On October 20 and October 21, 2012 viewers will be asked to call in on a designated telephone line at a particular time or times at the number displayed on the screen. Entrants will be prompted to say and spell their name, address and telephone number on the Station’s telephone entry line.
(c) One or more contests may be announced from time to time. More than one contest may run simultaneously, but entries will only be solicited for one contest at a time. Station is not responsible for any telephone system failure or malfunctions or other inability of entrants to reach telephone entry line.
(d) On October 22, 2012, five (5) winners will be randomly selected from among valid entries received.
(e) By calling the designated telephone line, each contestant gives permission to Station to record and/or broadcast contestant’s telephone call. All entries received from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station.
1. Five (5) winners will each receive four (4) season passes to Six Flags St. Louis for the 2013 Season. Each prize is valued at $200. The prize is subject to Six Flags St. Louis terms and conditions.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Before claiming the prize, winners must provide their name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner(s) must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility within 7 days of notification in person at the Station. Winner(s) must show picture identification. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented. The names of the winner is then submitted to Six Flags St. Louis where their name will be added to the Will Call list at Six Flags St. Louis.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within 2 days or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner, randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Media I, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Media I, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge the Sinclair Media I, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KDNL ABC 30, 1215 Cole Street, St. Louis, MO 63106 and on the Station’s website at www.abcstlouis.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to KDNL ABC 30, 1215 Cole Street, St. Louis, MO 63106 by October 31, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Media I, Inc., Six Flags Entertainment Corp. and Six Flags St. Louis accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.