NO TEXT ZONE " RULESAND CONDITIONS
1. To be eligible toparticipate in this contest, entrants must be a U.S. resident who are 18 yearsof age or older, reside in the KDNL ABC 30 viewing area.
2. Employees of SinclairBroadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Media I, Inc.,and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services totelevision broadcast station KDNL ABC 30 (the "Station"), Aminis Home, Rugs, Game Room, WeberChevrolet Family of Dealerships, Barnes Jewish Hospital BJC HealthCare andCalverts Express Auto Service and Tire, their affiliated companies,advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast andcable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate familymembers of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families"includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.Only one winner per household for the duration of the contest.
1.No purchase is necessaryto enter. Only one entry per IP address.
2. To enter, log onto ABCSTLOUIS.COM and click on the No TextZone link. Complete the onlineentry form with your full name, email, phone number, age, address, city, state,zip code, accept the No Text Zone pledge, and submit. No mechanically completed or reproduced entries will beaccepted.
3. The contest starts on July 23, 2012, and ends at 5:00 pm CDTon July 26, 2013 (the "Contest Period"). Entries must be received by5:00 pm CDT on the last Friday of each month during the Contest Period toqualify for the monthly drawing. Station is not responsible for lost, late, ormisdirected entries or for server unavailability, computer or any otherelectronic malfunction.
4. On the last Friday of each month during the Contest Period,beginning in August 2012, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawingfrom among valid entries, for a total of twelve (12) winners. Remaining validentries will carry over to the next monthly drawing.
5. All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with,incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entriesbecome the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair TelevisionGroup, Inc., Sinclair Media I, Inc. and the Station and will not beacknowledged or returned.
1. Twelve winners willbe selected. Each winner will receive one (1) $100.00 Visa gift card valued at$100.00. Prizes are subject to theterms and conditions of Visa gift cards.
2. Winner(s) will benotified by phone on the last Friday of each month beginning on August 31, 2012and ending July 26, 2013. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide theircorrect name, address and telephone number to Station at the time ofnotification. Winner(s) must sign and return a release and affidavit ofeligibility, which must be received within 10 days of notification at the timewinner(s) claim his/her prize in person at the Station. Station reserves theright to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or denyawarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot benotified within five (5) business days, or does not sign and return the releaseand affidavit of eligibility within ten (10) business days, then the prize willbe forfeited, and another winner will be randomly selected from among valid NoText Zone registrations.
4. There will be nosubstitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion ofStation. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. Notransfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner isresponsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizesbased on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize willbe awarded per household.
7. Sinclair BroadcastGroup, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and Sinclair Media I, Inc. are notliable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy itsobligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair BroadcastGroup, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and Sinclair Media I, Inc. are notresponsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the awardor use of the prize.
9. In claiming yourprize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair TelevisionGroup, Inc. and Sinclair Media I, Inc. have the right to publicize your name,character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner forpromotional purposes without financial remuneration.
1. Odds of winningdepend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contestrules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 1215Cole Street, St. Louis, MO 63106and on the Station's website at www.abcstlouis.com/sections/contests/NTZ/.
3. For a list of prizewinners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to KDNL ABC 30 at1215 Cole Street, St. Louis, MO63106 by August 31, 2013.
4. This contest issubject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair MediaI, Inc., Aminis Home, Rugs, Game Room, Weber Chevrolet Family of Dealerships,Barnes Jewish Hospital BJC HealthCare and Calverts Express Auto Service andTire, accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries,losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance,possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot beheld liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves theright to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contestdates.
7. By entering thiscontest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station,any sponsors, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors,employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which mayoccur as a result of entrant's participation in this contest.